Please sign for Connor & others like him!

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Friday Faves-Favorite Kids' Shows


I have to admit, my Hadley wasn't going to be allowed to watch television until the age of 2 and then only 30 minutes a day. Nor would she be allowed any sugar (i.e. candy, cakes, snacks, soft drinks, tea) get the picture? Well, that FLEW right out the window 3 months after she was born. We went to Chicago on a business trip and Darrell & I couldn't resist letting her "taste" the whipped cream on the Cheesecake Factory cheesecake slices we had purchased. She loved it! Okay, I said all that to say here are our favorite TV shows. They are ALL educational, if that makes it any better!

1. Imagination Movers-No explanation needed here. See previous post.

2. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse-Who doesn't love them some Mickey Mouse?

3. Little Einsteins-We're going on a trip on our favorite rocket ship...When your not even 2 year old shouts "einteins" you have to love the show!

4. Handy Manny-He & his tools are just spectacular.

We are definitely a Disney family. I also find myself watching these three shows more regularly than I'd like to admit. Especially, since the princess isn't really old enough to watch them. I can't really play it off on her, can I?

1. Wizards of Waverly Place

2. Suite Life of Zack & Cody

3. Suite Life on Deck

There I said it! I listed it for all the world to see. Well, my little world of 7 followers that is.



No comments: