Please sign for Connor & others like him!

Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Time Is Coming...

I can't believe there are only 19 days until Christmas. (Really? Since when does 19+7=25? I've never been a math whiz. It's just shameful!) Which means Hadley will be 2 in less than two months. This year has flown by! Today we broke in my new Canon Rebel T1i by having a photo shoot for our Christmas card. How in the world can it be so difficult to get 4 good pictures of one child? I must have taken a hundred or more. I finally got a few good ones that we will hopefully be able to use. Here are a few of the shots I got today.






Isn't she just the most precious thing you have EVER seen? I may be a bit biased, but she IS so stinkin' cute!! None of these are the picture(s) that will be included on our Christmas card. You'll have to wait a bit longer to see that. It's gonna be adorable though. I can always count on Summer @ memoriestoo to give me an awesome design. She did Hadley's birth announcements and her 1st birthday invitations. They were both awesome. Her website is memoriestoo.com.


We have been so busy lately. Thanksgiving week we were in Orlando visiting Mickey, Minnie, & the rest of the gang. That post is coming later. It's way too late to get my thoughts together on a week spent in Disney World. I will leave you with this picture though...
See Ya Real Soon!!!





1 comment:

sweethomealagirl said...

look at her HAIR! She is the second most beautiful girl, I'll certainly give you that :)