Please sign for Connor & others like him!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Our Princess is 2!

How can it be that this sweet little angel …

HadleyB-day1

is now this sweet not-so-little angel?

013

The last 2 years have flown by so quickly. Hadley, you have grown so much since we welcomed you into this world Thursday, January 31, 2008 @ 11:29pm. You have an amazing vocabulary. I can’t even begin to count how many words you can say now. Six months ago you had over 130 words and now I’m sure it’s at least double. Anything that is said, you will repeat! You have been attending school 2 days a week at First Baptist New Orleans Early Learning Center since August 2009. While there, you’ve learned different animal names, what sounds they make, shapes, colors, how to count to 20 (some #s are a bit questionable) and sing your ABCs. You hated being dropped off for the first 6 months or so, but now you seem to be okay with me leaving you for a few hours. Good thing too, because we just found out you were accepted to Ursuline Academy’s 2 year old program so your daddy & I have decided to start you there in August. I can’t lie I am concerned about you going to school 5 days a week all day at only 2 1/2, but you are SO smart & I think you will really enjoy it! I’m going to miss you while you’re in school though. You love to climb on anything & everything. Daddy was a little nervous the other night when you were climbing on the bar stool @ Peter’s restaurant. I don’t think we could’ve asked for a sweeter little girl. You truly are so loving. You give the best hugs & kisses & you tell daddy ALL the time “that’s my mommy!” It makes my heart melt. God has truly blessed us with you. We love you VERY much!!!

No comments: