Please sign for Connor & others like him!

Saturday, July 31, 2010

26 weeks


How Far Along: 26 Weeks
Size of baby: 1.75 lbs 14 in
Total Weight Gain/Loss: about 16 lbs
Maternity Clothes: I wear a combo of maternity and regular clothes. It just depends on the outfit!
Gender: BOY!
Movement: This boy is a mover & a shaker. He does all kinds of flips in my belly & I LOVE it!
What I miss: a glass of wine every now & then
Sleep: I get up about 1-2 times per night.
Symptoms: I'm still having headaches so the Midrin is my best friend.
Best Moment this week: Picking out a few outfits for Connor at Janie & Jack for next summer.
What I am looking forward to: My 4D ultrasound next month

1 comment:

mab said...

You look fabulous! Ok, I guess I have to finish all of my other projects so I can get started on Connor's quilt! :)