Please sign for Connor & others like him!

Monday, January 17, 2011

Blogging Fun

Thank you Karen from Goodbye City Hello Suburbs for nominating me for the Stylish Blogger Award. Stop on by, she would love a visit. This seems like a lot of fun and since I'm fairly new to the blogging community I hope it isn't the equivalent of a chain email.

A little more about myself:
1. I am married to my best friend, whom I met on the Internet.
2. We have a beautiful 3 year old girl and sweet little 11 week old baby boy.
3. I moved to my current city almost 4 years ago and I am just now feeling comfortable enough to call it "home."
4. I love photography and would love to begin a photography class this year.
5. I am extremely unorganized and am terrible at housekeeping, but desire to be a domestic goddess.
6. My favorite author of fiction is Nicholas Sparks.
7. My favortite Bible study teacher is Beth Moore

Here are some bloggers I enjoy checking up on.


There are RULES to this stylish blogger award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 10-15 great bloggers you have recently discovered.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

No comments: