Thank you Karen from Goodbye City Hello Suburbs for nominating me for the Stylish Blogger Award. Stop on by, she would love a visit. This seems like a lot of fun and since I'm fairly new to the blogging community I hope it isn't the equivalent of a chain email.
A little more about myself:
1. I am married to my best friend, whom I met on the Internet.
2. We have a beautiful 3 year old girl and sweet little 11 week old baby boy.
3. I moved to my current city almost 4 years ago and I am just now feeling comfortable enough to call it "home."
4. I love photography and would love to begin a photography class this year.
5. I am extremely unorganized and am terrible at housekeeping, but desire to be a domestic goddess.
6. My favorite author of fiction is Nicholas Sparks.
7. My favortite Bible study teacher is Beth Moore
Here are some bloggers I enjoy checking up on.
9. mab blab
There are RULES to this stylish blogger award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 10-15 great bloggers you have recently discovered.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.