Please sign for Connor & others like him!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Rain Rain Go Away....

So, this has been my view from our condo since yesterday. I am refusing to let it steal my joy though because I AM STILL AT THE BEACH! It may be rainy and yuck, but it's my one week to spend here so I choose to enjoy it no matter the weather.

It did clear up enough yesterday afternoon for us to spend some time at the pool. Hadley showed off her new swimming skills.
Connor just enjoyed hanging out in his raft
and floating around in the pool.
Look at this girl. Soon after this she & her daddy went to the big kids' pool and played while Connor & I went back to the condo to eat.
Little man was so tired yesterday he fell asleep at 5:30 and slept until 3:30 this morning. He was up about an hour and a half before he crashed again.

"Be glad in the Lord and rejoice, you righteous ones;shout for joy, all you upright in heart." Psalm 32:11

1 comment:

The Fabulous Foster Family said...

I'm glad you're enjoying yourself no matter the weather!