Please sign for Connor & others like him!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

9 months

Connor,
You are 9 months old now. It's so hard to believe that you have already been with us for almost a year. I cannot remember what it was like before you were here. You are so full of personality and so stinkin' sweet. You love to cuddle with mommy and you've even started giving me kisses. Every morning when Hadley wakes up the first thing she does is give you a hug & kiss, and tell you good morning and how much she loves you. It is the sweetest thing ever.

I decided to spike your hair for your 9 month pictures because I think it is adorable. It makes you look like a little boy though and I'm not sure I like that part.

You still love to suck on your paci or your fingers ALL.THE.TIME. You can also hold your cup , when you feel like it.

You have decided you would prefer not to drink your formula, but would rather have food. You love macaroni and cheese and pretty much every other baby food we've given you. French fries and bread are also a favorite. We discovered you like animal crackers and crescent rolls thanks to your sister.

We took you to the beach for the first time this month. You had a blast swimming in the pool and eating sand. You started refusing naps & waking up during the night again while we were there. I am so thankful that has all gone back to normal since we've been home.

You are wearing 6-9 months clothing, a size 0 shoe, and a size 3 diaper. At your check up this month, you weighed 16lb 13oz and were 26 1/2 inches long. That puts you in the 5th percentile. Hadley was 21lb 5oz at your age. I even asked the doctor if I should be concerned.(She said, "no.")

We couldn't love you more if we tried. You are such a sweetheart.

1 comment:

Jill said...

oh my...he's a cutie!

i'm your newest follower...just found your blog. nice to 'meet' you :)

Jill