Please sign for Connor & others like him!

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Ten Months

I thought it would be fun to look back thought the months since C-man has been with us. You may have to click on the picture to enlarge it. The last two are his ten month pictures.


Luckily, we haven't had any scary traumatic events  excitement this month.  
You are wearing a size 3 diaper, 6-9 months clothing, and some 12 months shirts.  They are still a little big, but they'll work.  You love french fries, potatoes, baked ziti, and edamame.  You tried cake for the first time at Uncle Darren's birthday party and a cupcake not too long after that.  It was not a surprise that you loved them both!  There isn't much you won't eat.  You still don't have any teeth, which seems so weird to me, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE those toothless smiles!  You're a wonderful sleeper & that makes mommy VERY happy.  
I can't believe it's been almost a year since you made your arrival and we are already planning your 1st birthday party. I wish I could make time stand still.  I love you so much little man!

1 comment:

Daughter of the King said...

Look at that sweet little man. So cute!! (and thank you for the prayers!!)