Please sign for Connor & others like him!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Disneyland 2010

Darrell had to go to California on business before heading out to El Salvador so Hadley & I tagged along. We had days left on our Disney World tickets so we decided to visit Disneyland. Although, I LOVE our trips to Disney World with all of the family, this recent trip was VERY special. Yes, I know they are basically the same park. It was great to be able to enjoy the park with just Hadley. To be able to see her eyes light up when she saw one of the characters was priceless. I let her decide where she wanted to go & who she wanted to see & we had a BLAST!


The first thing we did was eat breakfast with Minnie & friends. Hadley was SO excited!



After we visited the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique, we went to see Tinkerbell.



Hadley loved seeing all of the characters & the lines were no where near those in Disney World. Who knows, maybe we just caught a slow day.


It was so much fun spending time with my baby girl. I look forward to the many momma/daughter days to come.

No comments: