Please sign for Connor & others like him!

Saturday, October 16, 2010

37 weeks


How Far Along: 37 Weeks
Size of baby: 19.25 in, 6.5 lbs
Total Weight Gain: about 35 lbs
Maternity Clothes: I wear a combo of maternity and regular clothes. Most of the regular clothes I still wear are dresses.
Gender: BOY!
Movement: He moves ALL the time!!!
What I miss: Being able to walk/get out of bed without pain in my back/hips/etc.
Sleep: I get up about 1-2 times per night.
Symptoms: pelvic/back pain
Best Moment this week: hearing the heartbeat at my appointment
What I am looking forward to: My baby shower on Sunday & the second to last doctor's appointment I'll have before baby Connor gets here.
I'll be back later with a post on the fantastic shower I had this weekend.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

You look fantastic!!!! Almost there!!