Please sign for Connor & others like him!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Baby Shower

My sister planned an awesome shower for me at one of my favorite restaurants in Mobile, Carrabba's. We had so much fun. Several of my closest friends were there to celebrate the arrival of baby Connor in just a couple of weeks. Here is the precious cake her friend Tasha made to match Connor's bedding. I don't think it could have been any cuter or tasted any better!

This little boy is already so loved. Look at all of the gifts from family & friends.
My shower would not have been complete without these to beautiful princesses. Kiki was sweet enough to bring candy-filled tiaras for her favorite nieces. I can't believe how big Kayleigh has gotten. I still remember the day my brother called to say Erica was in the hospital about to have her and now she's in Kindergarten. And how exactly did my baby girl get so big?

My sister & mom

I have no clue why I look so extremely terrified in this picture. It's not llike I didn't know my aunt was about to take a picture. Oh well, they can't all be great right?!?!

It's funny that my sister bought me "Nipple Butter" to embarass me and I think it embarassed her more when I opened it.


My beautiful cousin, Brittney & my sister
Unfortunately, I forgot to get a picture of me with everyone who attended my shower. :-( Thank you so much Kiki for planning such a great time with all of our friends and family. You are the best sister a girl could ever hope for.


No comments: