Please sign for Connor & others like him!

Monday, January 3, 2011

2 Months

1 month

2 months
You are truly getting too big too fast!! I don't know if it's because I'm not certain we will have anymore babies or we are just so busy, but the time seems to be flying by. We are having so much fun with you and your big sister simply ADORES you. Right now, you are in a size 1 diaper and newborn clothing. Some things you can wear 0-3 months in, but you are still so tiny. We won't have your 2 month check up until next week so I can only guess at your weight, which I think is around 9 lbs 4 oz. I came to this conclusion by weighing us together and then weighing myself and subtracting the difference. We'll know for sure next Thursday. You are still exclusively on breast milk and are taking anywhere between 4.5 to 5 ounces every 5 to 6 hours. You have started consistently sleeping through the night. Last night you slept 8 hours. YAY!!! I can't believe it because Hadley didn't sleep through the night until she was 10 months old. It's amazing how just a few hours of uninterrupted sleep can help a momma feel so much better. I love just holding you and talking to you during the day. You make such sweet faces and have started to mimic my mouth when I talk.

No comments: