Please sign for Connor & others like him!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 8: Coat Closet

This closet is kind of a "catch all" closet. Our laundry room is very small so I keep my steam mop & vacuum in this closet as well as our luggage. And, yes that is the leaf to our breakfast area table. I had taken it out to put a table in our breakfast area that my sweet friend Heather, over at LaLaLinen had given to Hadley and then that got moved upstairs to the play room allow room for Connor's high chair. We'll probably put the leaf back in once the high chair is gone. I love a big spacious table. Especially since we use that one more than the one in the dining room. Anyway, on to the transformation...

Before


After

I have Hadley's bumper from her crib (that she hardly ever slept in) on the top shelf. I can't just get rid of it, but if anyone knows of a little girl with the initials HAB that needs a crib bumper let me know. It's beautiful.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Im the same way with mykids bedding. Thanks for linking up!!