Please sign for Connor & others like him!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 9: Master Bathroom Cabinet

Yesterday we were supposed to organize our kids' toys, but we are in the midst of creating a playroom out of an empty space upstairs so I'm not touching it for now. At least not until I figure out what I want to do up there. I chose to organize my bathroom cabinet instead. IT WAS BAD!!!

Don't say I didn't warn you...
Before
The towels are ALWAYS organized because I inherited my mother's towel OCD. They must ALL be folded the same and placed in the cabinet facing the same way all nice & neat. The bottom part on the other hand has just become a big jumbled mess. So, I bought a couple more of those plastic drawers and took out the stuff that isn't supposed to be in there anyway. Check it out...

After
Not too bad huh?!?!

It's not to late to join in all the organizational fun.
Just click the button below.

2 comments:

Terri-Lynn said...

It is so beautiful! Love how you used the drawers to maximize the space. Way to go!

Ivonne said...

I'm an organizing junkie!
LOVE THIS