Please sign for Connor & others like him!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

4 months

Connor Philip

I can't believe how much Baby Connor has grown. I know I say that every month right?!?!
What are you up to these days? Well, you weigh 12lb 3oz and are 24 inches long. You're wearing 0-3 months clothing and a size 2 diaper. You seem so big to me, but you are only in the 5th percentile for weight. We started supplementing one formula bottle a day because you eat like a little piggy and mommy can't keep up. Dr. Jackson also told us that we can start you on rice cereal and baby food. You are trying to roll over, but you haven't quite gotten it. You did roll onto your tummy once, but not completely. Your arm was still under you. I love to see you smile and hear you "talk" to yourself. You're such a happy baby and you are still sleeping through the night.

No comments: