Please sign for Connor & others like him!

Thursday, June 16, 2011

7 Months

You are too cute for words! This month you have started sitting up and babbling a lot more. You enjoy your activity center for longer periods of time now, which is great for me. I can actually get a few things done. We took a trip to Dallas this month and it was your first time on a plane. You were an angel so I'm pretty sure you'll be a great traveler like your big sister. You're still wearing a size 3 diaper and 3-6 months clothing. I had to take you to see Dr. Jackson because you were having some more tummy trouble. I think we finally got that straightened out. Lucky for you prunes are one of your favorite fruits. You are eating barley cereal with fruit mixed in for breakfast, a stage 2 veggie and a fruit for lunch and dinner, and another bowl of cereal before bed. There are about 3 6-8 oz bottles mixed in there too. You most definitely prefer the cereal, fruits, and veggies though. With all you eat, I can't believe you don't weigh any more than the 16 lb 6 oz you weigh. I promise you feel much heavier.

"Look at me!"

And of course, a pic with sister. She still loves you more than anything in the world.


No comments: