Please sign for Connor & others like him!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Photos, Parties, Promotions, Oh My!

We recently took family pictures of my entire side of the family. They turned out so good that we decided to make photo books for my mom & grandmother for Mother's Day. It was a hit. Everyone loved it and I decided to make one for Connor's newborn pictures since I had done something similar for Hadley. Shutterfly has got the cutest scrapbook style photo books now. I can't wait to finish Connor's and see how it turns out. I tell everyone how much I love Shutterfly. The prices are great and they do such a wonderful job. You can customize anything from baby showers to birthday parties. Their customer service is also fabulous. I used them for Connor's birth announcement and when it came in I wasn't totally satisfied. I called Shutterfly and they immediately sent me a replacement. All I had to do was send them a few of the birth announcements so they could see what was wrong with it. I even got the announcements before I had the chance to return the first set.
There's a promotion going on right now at Shutterfly so if you have a blog check it out. Hurry though because it ends today!

No comments: