Please sign for Connor & others like him!

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Geaux Tigers

Okay before you all try to hang me for abandoning our great state for the bottom of the boot. I must admit, as far as yelling Roll Tide or War Eagle, I never chose a side. I know, it’s un-Alabamian, un-American even! I really don’t care who wins or loses. I do enjoy watching football every now and then, but I am a die-hard fan of no particular team. I am now officially a Louisiana girl, LSU was playing tonight, & I really like the shirt. I know I'm such a girly girl! That's just me, no apologies!

100_4216

100_4218

100_4210

100_4211

100_4215

3 comments:

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hi, Ashley, thanks for stopping by. My desk came from Target & it should still be available online. I don't think they carry them in the store.

PS My hubby's 2nd fave team is LSU. Give you a guess what the first one is. Roll Tide!

Cazra said...

Ashley-Too funny! I love her nook too! I was just showing it to Joshua last night!

Unknown said...

Ashley,
That Rhonda's husband is a very smart man. Their is nothing like Alabama football and LSU baseball!! Your blog looks very good! Love you.